How to get out of your own way...


Hey,

The other day, I was talking with Copyblogger's Editor-in-Chief, Stefanie Flaxman, about our current sale that's open.

Stefanie was a Copyblogger reader for years when she had her own solo business, and I wanted to get a sense of why she primarily chose Copyblogger for her marketing training.

Admittedly, I thought I knew what she was going to say.

Something like:

"It was easy to understand and apply to my business."

How she actually replied confused me a little bit:

"Copyblogger helped me get out of my own way."

Realizing that she might not have understood my question, I said:

"No, no. Why was Copyblogger the best resource for you as a service provider?"

She elaborated:

"Before I started using what I learned from Copyblogger, I was floundering.

I wasn't sure I knew what I was doing — and if I didn't have confidence in my skill set, how could a client?

My Copyblogger training enabled me to get a handle on the exact value I provided, and running a service business became less intimidating.

And I kept coming back to Copyblogger to keep growing. Every course I took prepared me for the next one, which led to more and more I could provide for my clients.

More opportunities opened up because I didn't shy away from them."

Oh. That makes sense. :-)

So, are you in your own way? Ready to start on a path to confident competence?

You can get everything Copyblogger has to offer (a more than $5000 value) for the low price of $495 this week only.

After that, our classic products will no longer be available.

Take a few minutes right now to ...

Check out Copyblogger's classic training.

Make sure to click that link before this extreme discount expires next week on Wednesday, September 25, 2019 at 6:00 PM Pacific Time.

Brian Clark
Founder and CEO
Copyblogger Media






Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 1942 Broadway, Suite 317, Boulder, Colorado 80302

تعليقات